RESUME

Lucke says that the sole purpose of a resume is to get a job interview.
"You need to show the potential employer that you can do the work, that you have the skills to do the work," he said. So how do you compete with hundreds or even thousands of other people for that one job?
Okay no one disputes the importance of RESUME in your Areas Of Mastery but FIRST TWO things that get to the heart of the matter
(1) Job
(2) Interview
Lets take#1 Job
Question: What are OTHER ways of sniffing out jobs?
Answer: Your Network

Question: What if network is pewny or (gulp) NON EXISTANT
Answer: Get to work immediately.. it may not be too late

Question: "But" I hear you say.. "I have a 1000 friends on facebook.. another 300 on Linked.in... I am always twittering.. but noone talks about jobs I can put my resume up for
Answer: Learn how to network strategically, relevantly, powerfully, persistently, intelligently